- 16/12/14: We are delighted to announce that Daisy has been elected to sit on both the Professional Assembly and the Mental Health Faculty at The College of Social Work.
- 16/10/14: We are pleased to announce that a second edition of Daisy's Report Writing pocket book has been agreed and will be published Summer 2015.
- 24/07/14: Good to see colleagues at this years JSWEC, stimulating workshop looking at how we can better work together in parental mental health.
- 4/07/14: Stimulating sessions with Northamptonshire CC colleagues considering diversity as a power issue, join our forums to continue the conversation.
- 25/06/14: Great sessions with colleagues at Lincolnshire CC talking about CPD and portfolios.
- 09/06/14:The final evaluation report has now been presented to Brighton & Hove SAB. Interesting project and committed colleagues around the table.
- 05/06/14: Interesting morning at the UoB Social Work CPD conference, talking to colleagues old and new about the benefits of portfolio based learning. Click here to access the presentation
- 03/06/14: After a great day at the Welsh Western Bay Area AMHP Conference earlier in the year, Daisy is thrilled to be returning to Wales in October, sharing the bill once again with the infamous Mental Health Cop.
- 15/03/14: 'Taking on the challenge of a new module looking at Supervision as a means of quality assurance is an exciting opportunity' said our Director earlier today after being approached by the University of Bedfordshire to take on the leadership of this important Masters module.