- Want to share your views and influence the development of a competency and career framework that will be rolled out across Older Peoples Mental Health practice?
- Have a view about what the framework should look like?
- What do you think the core and specialist competencies should include?
Book your ticket below
26th March 2018 - London
29th March - Leeds AM
29th March - Leeds PM
As part of the commitment to Older Peoples Mental Health practice a specialist competency and career framework is being developed.
The core competency framework will clearly articulates the core competencies, as well as more specialised competencies that will skill up the whole workforce to meet the needs of older people with mental health issues (excluding dementia).
We are seeking input from practitioners, managers and wider stakeholders, to help shape and inform the final product.
Who should attend?
- Older People with lived experience of MH issues, incl. their family members and carers.
- Staff from every level working with older people experiencing MH issues.
- Representatives from Professional Colleges – inc RCGP, RCPsych.
- 3rd Sector providers who work with older people such as Age Concern and Mind.
- Staff working for the Ambulance Trust, fire service, Department for Work and Pensions.
- PSW Network Members.
CALL FOR EVIDENCE - OPMH Framework